Enjoy every experience in business and in life.
Prove your worth.
“The art of the diplomat is that of expressing hostility with courtesy, indifference with interest and friendship with prudence.”
André Maurois in ‘L’Eloge du Diplomate’
Today, an understanding of protocol is essential. Protocol is the science by which rules are followed and which, through years of history, tradition and conventions, allows for situations without chaos.
Whether you are organising an event or working in the diplomatic field, corporate or government entities, our training programme will give you all the necessary tools you need to sail through the organisation of events and keep loving it.
Employees in the diplomatic field, VIP event organisers, personal assistants, marketing personnel, embassy staff, employees in government and corporate entities and individuals aspiring to develop their career in any of the above. Wedding planners, airport personnel, teams within the hospitality industry and management consultants will also benefit from this programme.
- How to seat your guests?
- How to position flags correctly?
- What to do when a high profile guest does not turn up at the last minute?
- Your communication skills with the media?
This specialised training programme will clear any doubts you may have in your line of work. As you are usually working in the background to ensure that those in the spotlight shine, we’ll ensure that you remain at the top of your game by shining behind them.
Upon successful completion of this programme, you will be able to
- Have a deeper understanding of protocol, its origin and history and how it came to be
- Draw a guest list, correctly write invitations and devise a follow-up plan
- Confidently be able to organise high-profile social and business events, conferences and high level visits
- Correctly set table seating plans by applying English, French or International practices, handle contingency situations and adapt your consultations to the type of event being organised
- Gain insight in the correct use of flag protocol and national anthems
- Apply and incorporate business and social etiquette procedures
- Organise press conferences and communicate effectively with media
- Apply your acquired cross cultural awareness in any context
- Hands-on international dining tutorials (European, Asian and Middle Eastern)
- Titles and forms of address
- Signing ceremonies
- Formal receiving lines and reception lines
- Formal, official and ceremonial dress codes
- Cross-cultural negotiations
- Global gift giving protocols
Be brilliant in what you do.
Earn the respect you deserve in this field.
Learn more about our specialised training programme and enjoy your work than ever before.
For more information or if you are interested in registering for this programme, contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Master every situation with confidence and grace.
Tuition is delivered in English or Maltese and includes three days of dynamic expert instruction, lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attendance.