Enjoy every experience in business and in life.
One step at a time.
The beautiful thing about learning, is that nobody can take it away from you.
Are you moving from the classroom to the boardroom? Would you like to be promoted or maybe you’ve just embarked on your career?
Then this is the training programme for you. This is where we will help you reach your goals, explain to you why people are chosen over others and how you can do it too. We’ll help you answer the most frequently asked questions: “What went wrong?”, “Why wasn’t I chosen if I met all the criteria required?”, “What do I need to do to get this promotion?”
This is a challenging time for you and dealing with all the expectations at the workplace can be demanding.
We will walk with you through this and prove to you that nowadays, qualifications and acumen are not the only criteria employers are looking for. There’s so much more. As starters, put yourself in their shoes and think. What are they after? How will they invest the salary they’re paying? Who is going to give them the best return?
Secondly, you need to ask yourself:
- Are you good at giving a good and lasting first impression?
- How good are your social skills?
- How positive is your attitude?
- How familiar are you with business etiquette?
- Can you communicate effectively at business meetings?
- Do you possess strong work ethics?
- How enthusiastic and optimistic are you?
- Do you know how to distinguish the time when you need to be formal and informal?
Aristotle, the Greek philosopher, identified ETHOS, which means character in Greek, as one of the rhetorical appeals. It refers to the morals, values and beliefs of a person that will either make him credible or not. The word “ethic”, in fact, is derived from “ethos”.
During an interview, a networking event, a first encounter, use your ethos to your favour. Be honest, credible and draw on your life’s experiences with confidence to power that first impression. Be selective in how you project yourself and how you wish to be perceived as this will influence the degree of making an impact with the persons you are communicating with. Research shows first impressions are based on:
- 7% on what you say
- 38% on how your present yourself and
- 55% on your appearance
Every detail counts when you want to be perceived as credible and when you want a lasting impression of yourself. So always be prepared:
- Are you well groomed and appropriately dressed for the occasion?
- Do you know how to distinguish the correct dress codes?
- How well can you show them, you’re the one they need?
- What signals is your body posture giving? Are you looking confident or weak?
- Can you effectively engage in discussions?
- How about your eye contact?
To master the above and more, join us on our dynamic seminars specifically developed for you. These include a formal lunch tutorial so be prepared for an element of fun. Join us and allow us to show you how to facilitate that leap in your career.
This is what we’ll cover together:
- Social and business introductions
- The interview
- The business meeting
- The boardroom
- Social and soft skills
- Social media
- Dress codes
- Formal dining skills
- Dealing with conflict
For more information or if you are interested in registering for this fun, interactive and comprehensive programme, contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Master every situation with confidence and grace.
Tuition is delivered in English or Maltese and includes 6 hours of dynamic expert instruction, hands-on lunch tutorial, refreshments and a certificate of attendance.