“The success of your presentation will be judged not by the knowledge you send out but by what the listener receives”
The Public Speaking & Presentations seminar was carefully designed to provide in-depth training that goes into the heart of all you need to know in order to significantly improve the way you deliver your message and, more importantly, the way it is received. The seminar, delivered by Clive Cusens, covers the following topics:
- Dealing with pre-delivery nerves
- Preparation in advance of the delivery
- Structuring your message and/or presentation
- Key tips to enhance your visual aids
- The use of sign-posting during a delivery
- Posture, gestures, the position of your body and other non-verbal communication
- Tone of voice, intonation and word stress
- Dealing with difficult questions from the public
The seminar’s duration is 2 to 2.5 hours long, depending on the audience’s participation. For organisations wishing to book this training for their staff, the content can be tailor-made to suit your needs.
For both individuals and organisations, the seminar is also eligible for up to a 70% rebate on the costs of tuition as part of the JobsPlus Investing in Skills programme, co-financed by the European Union (until May 2020).
Click here to know more about this programme.
Master every situation with confidence and grace.
Tuition is delivered in English.